A Classroom Management Plan
I recommend the following plan because the rules cover every behavior that could potentially interfere with the learning and enjoyment of your students, and the consequences, when carried out correctly, teach valuable life lessons.
It’s proven to work regardless of where you teach or who is in your classroom.
- Listen and follow directions.
- Raise your hand before speaking or leaving your seat.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Respect your classmates and your teacher.
- 1st time a rule is broken: Warning
- 2nd time a rule is broken: Time-Out
- 3rd time a rule is broken: Letter Home